Meet Arthur "Art" Nouveau

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Bob in SF

Bob in SF

I've long admired the unique work of British and German (and later French and American) designer-makers-metal workers and colorists in the 1890's - Art Nouveau - based on natural forms.

I'm trying a few nouveau-ish techniques - much simpler than the 1890's, and adaptable to pens.

Here's a first step - Arthur "Art" Nouveau:

attachment.php

I'll post some of the pix of this evolving technique if there is interest.

Happy Friday to all - Bob

Attachments

• ArtNouveau,markison,Apr27,18,1000px.jpg
    ArtNouveau,markison,Apr27,18,1000px.jpg
    237.3 KB · Views: 581
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Charlie_W

Bob, that is amazing work! The vivid colors, vibrant pattern and the clarity of the resin all make for a knock out pen!
.....and yes, we are waiting for the process.

Bob in SF

A world of thanks, Friends!

Some tweaks going on in the next few days, then I'll detail the surprisingly simple method.

Meanwhile, Art meets Aimee!

ART: I've finally met the love of my life at the quasquicentennial of my birth - I feel nouveau again. We don't have a moment to spare.

AIMEE: Steady as she goes, Art - let it blossom. Surely you've seen things go askew, spin out of control, and end up as shavings on life's shop room floor.

ART: Aimee - you are complicated. We can't wait till the sesquicentennial passes us by.

AIMEE: What are you talking about, Art?

attachment.php

(to be continued)

Happy Saturday to all, and thanks again! - Bob

Attachments

• ArtMeetsAimee,1,markison,Apr,2018,1000px.jpg
    ArtMeetsAimee,1,markison,Apr,2018,1000px.jpg
    197.3 KB · Views: 263
Last edited:

OZturner

Bob, I am Intrigued with the Latest Member of your Family Creation, namely Arthur "Art" Nouveau.

Though the Gestation Period seems Extremely Short, and he shows, Beautifull Development and Spectacular Colours through out, the Depths of his Being.

Having said all that, I must Admit that I am a little concerned with, what to my Untrained Eye, looks like His Arterial System. Laying On and Immediately Below His Transparent Outer Shell.

Bob, Please Assure me that you haven't done a "Dr Frankenstein", on a Cadaver, and Transplanted an Arterial Blood Vessels System to Arthur?
A Further Concern I have that it is Extremely Difficult to Find any Trace or Sign of a Pulse.
Perhaps, I might need to do a more in depth analysis, of Arthur "Art" Nouveau. as He has a Most Engaging Appearance and Structure.

Apart from my Concerns as outlined previously, I must Say Congratulations to You on the Arrival, and Presentation of yet another "Incredible Creation".
Congratulations my Friend.
Brian.

Last edited:

Bob in SF

Bob, I am Intrigued with the Latest Member of your Family Creation, namely Arthur "Art" Nouveau.

Though the Gestation Period seems Extremely Short, and he shows, Beautifull Development and Spectacular Colours through out, the Depths of his Being.

Having said all that, I must Admit that I am a little concerned with, what to my Untrained Eye, looks like His Arterial System. Laying On and Immediately Below His Transparent Outer Shell.

Bob, Please Assure me that you haven't done a "Dr Frankenstein", on a Cadaver, and Transplanted an Arterial Blood Vessels System to Arthur?
A Further Concern I have that it is Extremely Difficult to Find any Trace or Sign of a Pulse.
Perhaps, I might need to do a more in depth analysis, of Arthur "Art" Nouveau. as He has a Most Engaging Appearance and Structure.

Apart from my Concerns as outlined previously, I must Say Congratulations to You on the Arrival, and Presentation of yet another "Incredible Creation".
Congratulations my Friend.
Brian.

Brian - Mirthful thanks for your insightful comments, concerns, fears, analysis, spirit of anatomical adventurism, literary reference, and first responder zeal marked by a search for vital signs. I'm cheered by the certainty that even if Arthur appears pulseless, your comments are well circulated on this international forum. Rest assured that his pulse is quickening since he met Aimee. Happy Sunday, Friend.

After a few more experiments, I'll open the laboratory to this august forum of pen scientists.

- Bob

OZturner

Brian - Mirthful thanks for your insightful comments, concerns, fears, analysis, spirit of anatomical adventurism, literary reference, and first responder zeal marked by a search for vital signs. I'm cheered by the certainty that even if Arthur appears pulseless, your comments are well circulated on this international forum. Rest assured that his pulse is quickening since he met Aimee. Happy Sunday, Friend.

After a few more experiments, I'll open the laboratory to this august forum of pen scientists.

[QUOTE - Bob in SF]

Bob,
Thank you for your words of assurance, together with your Advice of the Arrival of "Aimee" upon the scene, Obviously Attracted by the Magnificent Splendor of "Art".

Thus Explaining the Subsequent Pulse and Arousal, being triggered by the Irresistible Attraction, and Beauty of"Aimee" and her Timely Arrival.
They Certainly make a Beautiful Couple.

I dare say that I could expect some Prodigies, will Undoubtably, arrive in the Near Future.

I look forward to your posts on their Development.
Kindest regards, my Friend.
Brian.

Last edited:
Top Bottom