Medium Cutting Board

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from PreacherJon

PreacherJon

15" x 10" x 5/8"
Maple - Paduak

If you are wondering why a new board lately? I get one done, and it sells within a day.
So, I'm going to keep going for a while... maybe just build up some stock for later. When
they quit selling. I do need to get to turning projects soon!

Attachments

• 00004a.jpg
    00004a.jpg
    266.5 KB · Views: 60
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

derekdd

15" x 10" x 5/8"
Maple - Paduak

If you are wondering why a new board lately? I get one done, and it sells within a day.
So, I'm going to keep going for a while... maybe just build up some stock for later. When
they quit selling. I do need to get to turning projects soon!
Looks good, John.

May I ask how you're selling these?

PreacherJon

Looks good, John.

May I ask how you're selling these?
I have just been putting them up on FaceBook. Told them these are exclusive to my FB friends with a discount. Just put them up one at a time and have them PM if interested. First come first serve. They don't go after my bowls like this... but these are currently going.

derekdd

I have just been putting them up on FaceBook. Told them these are exclusive to my FB friends with a discount. Just put them up one at a time and have them PM if interested. First come first serve. They don't go after my bowls like this... but these are currently going.
That's great!

chrisb1963

cutting board questions , i have a solid piece of Ambrosia maple that is 12"/ 24" trying to make cutting board but it is cupped about 1/8 inch whats the best way to remove cup?

Top Bottom