Medical pens

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

larryc

Two recent pens:

The blue pen can be used to complete and sign medical forms that may be necessary for the present health care system. It sells for $55.

The other pen is to be used to complete and sign the medical forms that are required for the new Health Care Reform act. As you can see it is rough and unfinished and costs 940 billion dollars over the next ten years. This pen has no ink cartridge included but one can be obtained with an as yet undetermined monthly premium.

Attachments

• Medical Pens.jpg
    Medical Pens.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 335
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

David Keller

I prefer the first one, but I hear if you force people to use the second one, they will eventually love it.:mad:

I also hear there is a way to have you children and grandchildren pay for the second pen, so that it doesn't cost you anything at all.:mad:

rsmith

The other pen is to be used to complete and sign the medical forms that are required for the new Health Care Reform act. As you can see it is rough and unfinished and costs 940 billion dollars over the next ten years. This pen has no ink cartridge included but one can be obtained with an as yet undetermined monthly premium.

I don't care what side of the fence you are on, thats funny:biggrin:

Top Bottom