qquake Member Joined Feb 8, 2004 Messages 5,057 Location Northern California Aug 14, 2016 #1 This is one of PSI's 2mm mechanical pencils in chrome. The blank is called Aphrodite Yellow. It's for my friend's coworker, who has a yellow Mustang. Attachments done07.JPG 44.6 KB · Views: 194 done08.JPG 45.7 KB · Views: 185 done09.JPG 46.7 KB · Views: 182 done10.JPG 46 KB · Views: 186 done02.JPG 139.7 KB · Views: 272 done04.JPG 118.5 KB · Views: 246 done05.JPG 101.8 KB · Views: 234 done06.JPG 87.8 KB · Views: 238
This is one of PSI's 2mm mechanical pencils in chrome. The blank is called Aphrodite Yellow. It's for my friend's coworker, who has a yellow Mustang.
qquake Member Joined Feb 8, 2004 Messages 5,057 Location Northern California Aug 14, 2016 #2 It's a pretty cool kit, I really like the design of it. It even comes with a built in sharpener. Attachments sharpener.JPG 126.6 KB · Views: 263
qquake Member Joined Feb 8, 2004 Messages 5,057 Location Northern California Aug 14, 2016 #3 I'm a little confused, though, about the name of the blank. On the website, it's called Aphrodite Yellow With White Swirl. But on the package, it's called Ladies Line Yellow Swirl. Not sure which I like better. https://www.pennstateind.com/store/WXLL03.html Attachments 002.jpg 153.5 KB · Views: 245
I'm a little confused, though, about the name of the blank. On the website, it's called Aphrodite Yellow With White Swirl. But on the package, it's called Ladies Line Yellow Swirl. Not sure which I like better. https://www.pennstateind.com/store/WXLL03.html