MAY NOT BASH!!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mbroberg

IAP Activities Manager, Emeritus
Attention Contest Organiziors and Prize Giver-Outers:

The following people are not allowed to participate in the Bash due to their failure to follow-thru in other IAP Activites. If they do happen to slip in unnoticed, they are not eligible to win anything!:

Kenn Kerper (KennsPens) - Failed to complete 2010 PITH Exchange with Wolftat. PM sent to him on 10/4/10. He was last on the site on 9/8/10.

Johnkofi (John Buntain) - Failed to complete 2010 PITH Exchange with Bitshird. PM sent to him on 10/9/10. He was last on the site 1/22/11.

bgibb42 (Brian Gibbons) - Failed to complete PITH Exchange with Scorpio_Oz. PM sent on 11/20/10. He was last on the site on 1/3/11.

CrashMPH (Michael Hardin) - Failed to forward the SegBox. PM sent on 1/2/11. Last on site 11/2/10.

Please remember, participants in IAP activities must have their real name, location of residence and means of contact (PM or email) in order to participate in IAP activities. Please help enforce this by checking the entrants, and especially the winners of your contests.

Thanks!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
I believe the Princess is implying some of those names could slip through my iron-clad memory!!!:eek::eek::eek::eek:

HHHrhhhrhrhrhummmmppphhhhhhh!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad:

mbroberg

IAP Activities Manager, Emeritus
bgibb42 can now participate. I just received a PM from scorpio_oz that said he received his pen.

Top Bottom