May meeting

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

edicehouse

Hey all, I didn't get an email about this months meeting. I think Tina had a wrong email address for me. Just trying to schedule out May. This weekend there is a concert at Busch Gardens my youngest really wants to see. MAPG one weekend, monthly meeting another. Just trying to line everything up.

Hey all, I didn't get an email about this months meeting. I think Tina had a wrong email address for me. Just trying to schedule out May. This weekend there is a concert at Busch Gardens my youngest really wants to see. MAPG one weekend, monthly meeting another. Just trying to line everything up.

Ed, your email didn't bounce this time, you should have seen the email yesterday (5/5) morning at about 5am. Here it is again....

In lieu of our regular meeting, we will be offering a smoked pork roast and jalapeno picnic on Saturday, May 14, at our new home in southern Chesapeake, VA. We plan to eat between 1-2pm. Pending inclement weather, we will move the event into one of the garages, so we hope you can save May 14th to spend a few hours relaxing with pen turning friends. Please email us for the address if you have not been out to visit before.

We ask that you bring a side dish to share and possibly your own lawn chairs as outdoor seating is limited if we have more than a dozen people attend. Please post on this invite what you plan to bring so that everyone knows. We will follow-up with more specific menu once we hear from everyone what they would like to bring. Children and spouses are welcome.

PLEASE RSVP IF YOU PLAN TO ATTEND and what you are bringing so we can determine the menu and how many people we will need to accommodate.

edicehouse

My wife has instructed me we are bringing the girls to Busch Gardens this weekend, they want to see Kids Bop.

Top Bottom