may meeting

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Dustygoose

Hey all. I missed the last few meetings and I think I'm having withdrawals. After a short talk with Scott (prompted by Bob I think ha ha) we decided to have the next meeting at my house.

I am off Saturday the 18th. With that said, I offer my shop. We need demo volunteers. I can cook homemade burgers and baked beans. And bring ya own drinks.

Are we going to do another pen swap? Any ideas are welcomed.

Joe

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

SDB777

I might have it figured out by the time the meeting comes around, but I could always use a 'refresher' on the making of a section?(Or at least be able to see the 'correct way' of doing it)

And to tell the truth, can't remember if we said anything about a swap/trade pen/materials?

Scott (wife and I will both be there) B

TDE

I feel like Joe, I couldn't make the last meeting and I'm scheduled to work on the 18th. I hated to miss the last meeting ,it sounded like a good turn out. I also enjoy seeing the demos. Maybe my ship will come in by then and I could play hookie from work. It's still a while away so I will have to wait and see. HAPPY EASTER, Ted:)

BSea

I'll be laying on the beach in Florida.:cool:

So I guess I'll miss this meeting. This will be the 1st time I've missed a meeting.:frown: I think that leaves Scott & John and Lyn as the only one with perfect attendance.

Knucklefish

Dog gone it. Well unfortunatly my daughter graduates from UALR that day so I don't think I can make it either. Guess that leaves Scott and Lyn with perfect attendance.

Top Bottom