May BBQ potluck

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

dalemcginnis

Local Chapter Leader
Our next meeting is May 15th at my place.

Bring family and friends.
It is a BBQ potluck. I will provide the hamburgers and hot dogs, you bring a side dish to share, and non alcoholic drinks for your family. If you have a special diet let me know.

I will start BBQ'ing at noon and all are invited to show up early and stay late.
There will be opportunities to play in my shop.

This is also the month that we get some more of Ken's blanks, so the first 11 to sign up are eligible for a free blank from Kallenshaan woods

264 E 30th st, San Bernardino 92404

http://www.mapquest.com/maps?city=San+Bernardino&state=CA&address=264+E+30th+St&zipcode=92404-2326&country=US&latitude=34.14596&longitude=-117.28006&geocod

P.S. If you have a camping chair you may want to bring it. I have lots of space but not as many chairs.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Ghostgoku

I hoping I can attend.....I'm in the middle of trying to find a new car....so I hope that will be taken care of by then....If I attend I will bring my famous BBQ (my other hobby is BBQ)……I'll bring some baby back ribs and some pulled pork!!

John

dalemcginnis

Local Chapter Leader
I hoping I can attend.....I'm in the middle of trying to find a new car....so I hope that will be taken care of by then....If I attend I will bring my famous BBQ (my other hobby is BBQ)……I'll bring some baby back ribs and some pulled pork!!

John

If you haven't settled your transportation problem by then maybe you could hitch a ride with someone coming from your direction? Heck, for that I might even come and get you myself.:cool::)

CSue

Local Chapter Leader
Okay, ya'll, I'll be coming. Looking forward to meeting family and friends. My cousin may come along.

Ghostgoku

If you haven't settled your transportation problem by then maybe you could hitch a ride with someone coming from your direction? Heck, for that I might even come and get you myself.:cool::)

Well Thanks Dale that is very kind of you....but I should have a car by then....But I'll let you know.:biggrin:

KalKarl

Pens and BBQ. Oh, I'll there. Maybe I can talk the family into going too. Ghostgoku, it wouldn't be out of the way for me to go through Orange, if you do end up needing a ride. Cheers, Karl

tbfoto

Did someone say BBQ ??????????? I love a good BBQ. Ok..well...it might be too long of a drive for me to enjoy it because I'm in Indiana, but it it's real good BBQ I would consider it....well probably not....enjoy your day everyone. Sounds like good eatin!

dalemcginnis

Local Chapter Leader
Just received a PM from someone who hasn't attended yet, so that brings the list of who signed up in time to get one of Kens' blanks to 8. 3 blanks left.

Ghostgoku

Ok Guys........I will be attending in May....I now have car...yahoo!!......and I will be bringing BBQ....and to torture you all....here is a pic of what I might bring!!...................Muhahahah!!!

Attachments

• P4090009.jpg
    P4090009.jpg
    102 KB · Views: 195
  • Turkey Legs 3-13-10.jpg
    Turkey Legs 3-13-10.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 209

CSue

Local Chapter Leader
I guess I'll have to make some of my potato salad. Sorry - no pictures. But here's a teaser . . . .

. . . . it has

. . . potatoes and . . .

. . . I forgot.

MartinPens

May meeting

Look forward to coming and meeting others. Will likely just be me without the wife and kids. Don't know if I got in early enough to receive one of Ken's blanks, but I sure do like his site and his kits. Hope to see you all then.

dalemcginnis

Local Chapter Leader
Ok, blanks all accounted for but there's still plenty of food. Let me know your coming so I can make sure we don't run out of that also.:biggrin:

Justdon83

Unfortunately I will be unable to attend. Take Pictures and post them.
Hope you all have a great time.

Top Bottom