May 18th meeting

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Dustygoose

Well, we are getting very close to the meeting. This is the only weekend I have free during May. Unless we choose to let it go until June. I can't make any promises then, I'll be spending time in Louisiana helping my 90yr old mom.

If we do keep the May date, I will need a head count and any ideas.

Scott, I'm working out the kinks on my sections and will give any help I can. If Shawn can make it, Maybe he can shed more light.

We will need more ideas on demos and if we do a pen/blank swap or not.

Hope to see many here.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

BSea

I hate that I can't go to this one. Hey Joe, Maybe there are enough new people to show your celtic knot setup again.

You guys & gals have fun.

SDB777

I should be there with Lyn, got to keep the record going!

I'll bring my limited number of taps/dies also, as well as the drill bits that need to be used to get them to actually do 'stuff'! The 'knot' would be cool!

Scott (Bobs gonna be laying on a beach somewhere....jeez) B

TDE

As bad as I hate it I have to work that Saturday. I would like to see the celtic demo again myself. Think about me while ya'll have fun. Ted:frown:

May 18

The 17th is high school graduation here, but I am making tentative plans to drive up...can't stay long, but would like to meet everyone...and watch that celtic knot develop.

Trickrick

Meeting

Dean and I plan to attend. I have a meeting that morning.....yes, a meeting on Saturday morning:-(
I hope to be there for lunch.
Let me know if we are doing a pen exchange so I can be ready.

Knucklefish

Hi Joe. I hate it but I am going to miss this one. My daughter graduates from UALR that afternoon and I just can't risk being late. You guys have a great time and be sure and post a few pictures.

Dustygoose

Ok I'm counting 6 comming. I can get setup for the celtic knot demo. Take maybe 30 mins. Scott, I'll share what little I have on the sections.

I'm all for a 10.00 or less (our cost) pen swap.

Anyone else want to do a demo? Or have an idea or suggestion?

Dustygoose

I'm guessing we will start the meeting at 10 am as usual. Burgers and baked beans. Pith (10.00) or less.

I am doing the Celtic knot demo. Ill show my setup and go a little more in depth on setting up my sled.
Scott, I'll share my limited knowledge on sections with you. It was fun to learn, not too bad on nerves.

337-580-3219 (AT&T) is my cell

SDB777

I'll bring some taps/dies to let everyone see what I've accomplished on sections...

PITH sounds good! Burgers and beans sound great!! And best of all, it won't be 100+ degrees!!!

Scott (woohoo) B

TDE

Go ahead,rub it in.LOL Hope ya'll have a good time. Would love to meet some of the new ones,oh well. Later, Ted:)

pssherman

I plan to attend this meeting. It has been quite awhile since I have been active and I'm getting back into it now.

I will be bringing the powder coated cartridge assemblies to the meeting. I have 30-06 (commercial and military headstamps), 308 (commercial and military headstamps), 30-30 (commercial only) and I have a few of the 50 BMG ready.

Dustygoose

No sir, Meeting was not canceled. Got the chance to meet new friends and old. We kinda talked through the kitless and I showed my Frankenpen. The Celtic knott demo went better than the last one. I tried to explain the sled, It's a simple design.

I had a blast and enjoy'd the company. We can figure out what to do in August. We can put up a poll, but 108-110 deg temps don't sound nice.

Top Bottom