Matching kits of different sizes?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

MarkDennehy

So I saw this here and thought "🤤 Want to make a pair like that 🤤"

AmboynaStatesmen.jpg

Those are a Statesman & Jr. Statesman though, and just a little too... busy to my eye (I know, I'm fussy). I can't even put my finger on what it is about the kit that jankles.

So I was looking for matching kits which have different sizes; and thought I'd ask if anyone knows of any other than the Statesman/Jr.Statesman, Gentleman/Jr.Gentleman and Emperor/Jr.Emperor?

I've been able to source the Gentleman/Jr.Gentleman kits but knowing of more ones to look for would be handy (sourcing stuff is getting... interesting in Ireland at the moment because of Covid and Brexit happening simultaenously so the more options the better).

And if they were slightly less spendy than a hundred spondoolicks for a kit, that'd be nice too 🤪

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

magpens

@MarkDennehy

Yes, there is the Majestic - Jr. Majestic pair, but I don't particularly like the styling of them.

And that just about completes the repertoire of "Full-size"-"Junior" pairings as far as I know. . There could be more on the Dayacom website.

The best of these pairs, IMHO, is the Emperor set .... I like that styling very much .... but they are not cheap.
You can source them at .... www.ExoticBlanks.com ....

Let us know if you find more.

Mr Vic

Take a look at the Statesman and Jr Statesman in Rhodium an Black Titanium. I too fin a lot of the gold and silver combos gaudy, but that's my taste. They sell well some a lot of folks like the combo. Most of the other are available in the Rhodium/Black Titanium or Gunmetal platings.

jttheclockman

To me a highend pen and these are such need that bling factor. Just my opinion. They are not gaudy at all. Such little bling. To me gaudy and rediculous looking is all the PSI gadget pen kits. Tanks, bombs rifles, and such. That is gaudy.;)

Last edited:
Top Bottom