Match the Pen and Pen Maker Contest.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Ed McDonnell

ok 13 isnt too bad...whos got me beat? I know someone went 100%

Not me!!

How do you end up with an odd number right, it would have to be even? Maybe you used the same name twice and left somebody off your answer?

As I suspected, I landed in the sweet spot. Not enough right and not enough wrong. But I did way better than I thought I had.

Ed

Not me!!

How do you end up with an odd number right, it would have to be even? Maybe you used the same name twice and left somebody off your answer?

As I suspected, I landed in the sweet spot. Not enough right and not enough wrong. But I did way better than I thought I had.

Ed

WOuld have been like musical chairs I had 3 that just needed to be rotated around

So the ones with 13 have a 50% shot at first or second..thats the best odds I have had in years at anything...now using history..a 50/50 shot will still leave me on the short end

Ed McDonnell

Not me!!

Ed

WOuld have been like musical chairs I had 3 that just needed to be rotated around

OK, my brain is finally starting to turn on for the day. I get they odd numbers now.

Congrats on your making the final four. 50/50 on a prize now!

Ed

mredburn

IAP Activities Manager
Staff member
The entries with 13 right are
Joe Aliperti -1
Jonathon Brooks -2
Jason Emory -3
Justin Baker -4

Robert Holiday guessed 2

I have assigned numbers to the 4 entrants with 13 right. I will now let the Random Numbers generator do it thing.

Last edited:

mredburn

IAP Activities Manager
Staff member
The Mighty Mystical Magical Random Number generator Has spoken!

random sequence is 1324
Winners of the Match the Pen are
the Top 2
Joe Alperti,
Jason Emory
and the winner of the least amount guessed right is
Robert Holiday

rholiday

Looks like I'm going to have to tweak my random number generator.:eek:
Congrats to those that actually knew what they were doing.
And thanks for letting the 'idiot' crawl away with a prize.

PR_Princess

This was a lot of fun!!!! Thanks everyone for playing along in this last minute contest. Well done!! Also a special thank you to Hans for suggesting this and to all those that made these outstanding pens!!

All of the winners should have received their prize codes. Because of our connection problems last night...some several times :rolleyes: But in case you got them no times, I am posting here....please drop me a PM!

Congratulations to All!!!! :bananen_smilies046:

Last edited:
Top Bottom