Masur birch

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from wimkluck

wimkluck

I stabilized the birch and finished it with CA. Used sandpaper 320-3000 and polished it with festool polish 6000-8000-10000.
IMG20220729183718.jpg

IMG20220729183735.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

sorcerertd

That is a beautiful pen. Love the patterns in that wood and the finish is fantastic.

Excellent pen. Could you share the settings for the photo?
When you click the image, the settings are in the metadata. It doesn't help you with the factors external to the camera, such as lighting, but can still be useful.

1659144830809.png

Mike P

That is a very beautiful piece of wood, and a great finished pen. What kit did you use? It has a nice long barrel which shows off the wood nicely, and the hardware isn't distracting. Nice and clean looking.

wimkluck

wimkluck

That is a beautiful pen. Love the patterns in that wood and the finish is fantastic.

When you click the image, the settings are in the metadata. It doesn't help you with the factors external to the camera, such as lighting, but can still be useful.

View attachment 338721
Oke i forgot that this was possible. I bought a new camera to get beter pictures. But i am a little bit old school. And it is complicated for me at the moment. So I wil go to "school" to learn how to operate my new sony 6000. I want to start a small webshop.

Woodchipper

S

Sorry i don't understand the question? I made the picture with my phone.
I understand. I was thinking that you used a digital camera. Even at that, the photo should have the various settings used to make the photo. My Android has that information. Looking forward to more pens and photos. The closeup shows excellent fit.

stuckinohio

Nice pen.

I'm glad I stumbled upon the pencil you posted a while ago. I'm enjoying the Berlin click and the Hamburg twist hardware. Thank you!

Top Bottom