Massachusettes Meeting??

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

bloodhound

about all i can offer is wood. mostly exotics. ebony rosewood. as i said last time its all scrap from work. if anyone wants some let me know. ill bring what i can.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

vfauto

about all i can offer is wood. mostly exotics. ebony rosewood. as i said last time its all scrap from work. if anyone wants some let me know. ill bring what i can.

If you have any big enough to make band saw boxes or cutting boards I would love some.

Crayman

scraps

I will take some of the scraps, they were beautiful last time, I can bring some rough saw Honduran Mahogany boards as trade if you want.

Rchan63

I'll take some too, what ever you bring will be fine.
I'll be turning some chess pieces(hint, hint :))
I gave away the piece of ebony i got from you to a guy making a flag case for his relative.
Lets get this going.

bloodhound

ok ill gather up what i can. and toss it in a box. first come first serve. i love to watch a good cat fight lol. as far as big enough for boxes. probably not. unless 1/8-1/4" is thick enough. and they would still be probably small boxes. ill see what i can do.

Real

Looks like March 6 is the date. I'll be at the shop at 11:00 AM to open up. All are welcome. We don't have any set demos planned, but let's see what we can share.
The address is:

31 Lowell St.
West Springfield, MA 01089

There is a local Woodcraft store right down the street on Memorial Avenue which usually pretty well stocked and a great staff.

Real Mercier

vfauto

Sorry I did not show I had to prepare for the funeral for the police officer form Virgina that West Springfield hosted.

Real

Only two people showed up. Craig (Crayman) and Matt (Metromack). We talked for a couple of hours on pen turning and techniques. We made a Celtic knot blank which I gave to Matt to turn. Hopefully it holds together for him to turn. Hopefully he will post pictures if it works out. Even though there were only three of us, I enjoyed the afternoon. Plus I got some really nice wood.

We also talked about setting up another meeting in May. I'll post another thread to get that started and hopefully with the early start we can get a lot more people interested.

Real

pianomanpj

Dang! I just checked out this thread for the first time in a while and I JUST missed the meeting! I would've been there! I can only blame myself for not checking in more often...

Top Bottom