Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
All the way from Canada

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20140502_172859.png
    ForumRunner_20140502_172859.png
    392.7 KB · Views: 381
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Crickett

Wow, I can't believe we got our own thread on here and all we did was catch 3 planes and 11 hours later ...

It was so wonderful meeting everyone, it certainly was not a disappointment for us! AND we're looking forward to next year now that we know what it's all about! It's funny after all the time being on the forum we can finally put faces and names together now!

Thank-you to all that organized the gathering and thank you to all who came out and made the event so incredible!

Curly

Huh? We're going again next year? :eek: How come I wasn't informed? :confused: Oh well I suppose I just was. :tongue: :)

I want to add a bit more. I enjoyed myself and appreciated the hospitality of everyone there. I need to throw a special thank you to Bruce Robbins for coming out to the airport late Thursday night to pick us up and bring us to the hotel. And if that wasn't enough he came out to get us in the morning and drop us off at a nearby Mall so Marla could shop. She is still a girl after all. :wink: Bruce you are a great guy. Thanks!

All the best
Pete

Curly

I would like to thank SmittysPenWorks for donating six of his pen component sets :wink: that I won in the Door Prize Draws. And to Woodcraft for the gift certificate they provided that was given to us for traveling the furthest. They also deserve thanks for setting aside a pair of blade brakes for my SawStop and for hosting the event.

Top Bottom