March 17, 2018 Meeting

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mark james

IAP Collection, Curator
The next Ohio IAP Chapter meeting will be on

Saturday, March 17'th, at 2:00 PM at

Hartville Hardware -
1315 Edison Street NW, Hartville, OH 44632.​

Dale DeHoff (Dale Allen) will present a demo on how he makes his beautiful Faux Cigar Pens.

Following that there will be a discussion about the upcoming Midwest Penturners Gathering that we are hosting on May 18,19 & 20 in Wadsworth. There are volunteers needed for several slots to help beginners learn the dark arts of penturning and woodturning in general.

Please bring any new pens you have turned and want to show off. And for folks who sell blanks, etc. bring some and we can certainly put up a table for that purpose.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mark james

IAP Collection, Curator
Are we meeting in the Mill Room? If not, where are we meeting? Also, I forget where the Mill Room. What entrance should I use?

We are not sure yet. However, I will be aiming to get there about 1:30, and will bring a poster board to display our location.

Enter on the lower level, west side entrance. The sign should be visable around there.

mark james

IAP Collection, Curator
It was an excellent meeting! I believe we had 26 folks, a great demo from Dale, and some time planned in for socializing between discussions.

Thanks to all who attended and travelled - we don't get to see everyone as often as we wish.

Now on to the MPG!!!

Top Bottom