Maple burl pen blanks

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Joebobber

These blanks are nice and dry and should take dye extremely well, or turn them as they are. My wife ran out of Cactus Juice, so I figured we'd sell what didn't fit. Price is $30 which includes shipping. They are around 7/8 square and 5 long. The 1 picture they were wetted with alcohol. The picture shows all 4 sides. First person to claim it here gets it. PayPal only please, and pm me after you claim them.

Attachments

• 20220214_130034.jpg
    20220214_130034.jpg
    707.6 KB · Views: 188
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

babyblues

These blanks are nice and dry and should take dye extremely well, or turn them as they are. My wife ran out of Cactus Juice, so I figured we'd sell what didn't fit. Price is $30 which includes shipping. They are around 7/8 square and 5 long. The 1 picture they were wetted with alcohol. The picture shows all 4 sides. First person to claim it here gets it. PayPal only please, and pm me after you claim them.
I'll take them.

jrista

Boy, I'd like to buy some of these... But, I've recently been diagnosed with a disease. Blankitis. Symptoms include a shrinking bank account balance, building mountains out of blanks, and the odd tendency to rip out garden plants, throw them through the kitchen window, and play with mud and plants on the kitchen table to try and rebuild what the voices in your head are telling you.... o_O

Joebobber

Boy, I'd like to buy some of these... But, I've recently been diagnosed with a disease. Blankitis. Symptoms include a shrinking bank account balance, building mountains out of blanks, and the odd tendency to rip out garden plants, throw them through the kitchen window, and play with mud and plants on the kitchen table to try and rebuild what the voices in your head are telling you.... o_O
If you want as soon as the rest get stabalized i can let you know. I think she's making electric blue, red, turquoise, and clear. I believe there's a good dozen total. They were all just sweet blanks.

Top Bottom