MAPG 2021

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

lorbay

Well what a weekend at the MPG. The Title should be MPG. I have been making kit less pens now for about 10 years but I still learned lots of new stuff to me this weekend.
Thanks to all the demonstrators and vendors.
If only one good thing has come from this pandemic is the remote virtual symposiums and pro turner demonstrations all over the world that a person would not have had the ability to see before.
Thanks to all the MPG organizers for this event.
Lin

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

magpens

Some group of people should do a written summary of the main points from each session to go in the IAP Library.

TDahl

I too had a great weekend. A lot of great presentations and great information. Definitely looking forward to 2022.

mg_dreyer

I too had a great weekend. A lot of great presentations and great information. Definitely looking forward to 2022.
We cannot wait. If you have ideas for topics let us know. We always look to do something different - like the ornamental turning session and our very own Mark James segmenting sessions. Lewis and Robert's kitless takes were so well done.

Thanks for coming out.

JohnU

I'd like to thank all of you who came and helped make this years show the success that it was. With this year being virtual, it presented some challenges with one of the biggest goal in an event like this... bringing everyone together in a safe way while entertaining and educating. Our great demonstrators and vendors helped make that happen! ... Along with many stressful and sleepless days and hours for Mark and Donna who organized and compiled it all in the virtual world for us all to enjoy from the safety and comfort of our own homes. It's always an honor to work with Mark, Donna and Ed! They have taught me a lot! I know I'll be taking advantage of the next 30 days to catch up and rewatch the demos. I'm looking forward to hearing your ideas on how we can improve your experience. Thank You Again! And I look forward to seeing you all at the next gathering in 2022!

TDahl

We cannot wait. If you have ideas for topics let us know. We always look to do something different - like the ornamental turning session and our very own Mark James segmenting sessions. Lewis and Robert's kitless takes were so well done.

Thanks for coming out.
I enjoyed the ornamental turning demonstration. The Rose Machine used seemed like something that might not be found in most shops. Would it be possible to have a demo on the Pen Wizard? It would be great to have a question and answer session with someone from the Beall Tool Company.

Gregf

I'm looking for the recording of John's Vertical Casting demo. It's not listed on the Breakout Session page.
Nevermind, found it.

mg_dreyer

I enjoyed the ornamental turning demonstration. The Rose Machine used seemed like something that might not be found in most shops. Would it be possible to have a demo on the Pen Wizard? It would be great to have a question and answer session with someone from the Beall Tool Company.
Perfect idea and we had one back in 2018 so I agree time to see it again. And I know just the guy. Thanks for coming out and keep them coming.

Top Bottom