Manzanita, redwood, buckeye, olive, walnut...casting wood..plus...from

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

rockb

Hi Guys....A few more pieces of wood to look over. Walnut pmills, casting boxes, buckeye stoppers, olive...a whole cast of characters.

I'll pay shipping on all of 'em...Most will ship in medium frb's..$12.65 plus some PPal and IAP $$...so, you can do a few calcs and see what the wood expense really is.

International wood buddies are certainly welcome to buy these except for the manzanita...have had problems with Customs with manzanita. Also, please don't ask to lower the value on Customs forms. I always include an invoice in the box.... Thanks.

Okay, if you're still readin', here they are:

B97, $27.65 Buckeye casting pieces...lots of 3/4 dimension on at least a side or two. Medium frb full. I'll pay shipping.

b97a.JPG

BP70, $22.50 Buckeye stopper blocks...pretty nice pieces measure about 1 5/8 x 1 5/8 x 2" long. I'll pay shipping.

bp70a.JPG

MZ27, $27.65 Manzanita whole burl...interesting shape lends to lots of possibilities. Measures about 5 x 5 x 12". This burl has been through a forest fire....nice charred wood contrast if you can incorporate the natural edge. I'll pay shipping. More pics of this one on my website Manzanita Page.

mz27a.JPG

MZ28, $27.65 Manzanita whole burl similar to above. Measures about 5 x 6 x 9" long. I'll pay shipping. More pics of this one on my website Manzanita Page.

mz28a.JPG

MZ32, $27.65 Manzanita burl cutoffs/casting wood. Lots of shapes/sizes. Full medium frb. I'll pay shipping.

mz32a.JPG

MZ139, $27.50 Manzanita burl stopper blocks for casting/filling. Ten pieces measure about 1 5/8 x 1 5/8 x 2 1/2" long. I'll pay shipping.

mz139a.JPG

OL112, $22.50 Olive wood cross cut half blanks. Sixteen pieces measure 3/4 x 3/4 x 2 1/2 to 4ish long. I'll pay shipping.

ol112a.JPG

R93, $27.65 Redwood burl small blocks. A medium flat rate box full. Not enough concentrated burl in my opinion to make pen blanks...there's gotta be other uses for these...thinking..thinking... I'll pay shipping.

r93a.JPG

WP3, $42.65 Black walnut Pmill blanks measuring 3 x 3 x 12 1/4" long. Three of 'em will fit in a medium frb. Works out to 10 bucks per blank after shipping...a pretty good deal on pieces this size. I'll pay shipping.

wp3a.JPG

WP4, $42.65 Black walnut Pmill blanks measuring 3 x 3 x 12 1/4" long. Three of 'em will fit in a medium frb. Works out to 10 bucks per blank after shipping...a pretty good deal on pieces this size. I'll pay shipping.

wp4a.JPG

That's it Guys...if you want one or two, post in the thread and I'll PM you.
Many thanks,
Rocky

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Top Bottom