Manu Propria Pens - Health Pen

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from manupropria

manupropria

Beside of Penmaking I am always interested in alternative health and energy concepts.

One of the intersting concepts that is going on comes from the Keshe-Foundation.
The concept bases on nano-coating and GANS (GAs Nano Solid. ~ A Gas in a solid nano state)

Gans is CO2 gas (carbon dioxide) taken out of the air and converted to a liquid material.
Gans is harvested by connecting a nano-coated copper plate with a zink plate in salty sea water.

It is ecaxtly the same way leafts from trees absorb CO2 from the air which contains 0.38% CO2 and convert it to liquid state to use it for growing.

A similar process is used by AUDI cars to produce synthetic gasoline by injecting CO2 into centrifuged water.
Learn more under: http://www.sciencealert.com/audi-hav...-air-and-water

By the way, the Keshe concept has been proven experimentally in several laboratories and universities
You can find out more about Gans and nano-coating on the Keshe Website under Home - The Keshe Foundation Forum

The nano-coating of the copper is done by repeated heating in a coal fire or with a torch

Gans and nano-coated copper in combination produces plasma that supports and increases any kind of energy.
It is also expected to be used for health purposes and Pain relief

However, I have finished a fountain pen containing Gans.
The pen is lacquered with urushi lacquer.
Urushi is a natural lacquer harvested from a tree similarly like rubber.
Urushi when liquid has very allergen properties. Once it has hardened it contains anti-allergene properties.
In Japan the lacquer is used to cover and decoarate almost everithing since the lacquer is resistant to any and alkaline solutions.

On this pen, the lacquer used for foundation and middel layers have been diluted with GANS. The top coats are 100% urushi lacquer.

Now I am wondering if the Gans is able to improve the anti-allergene properties of the urushi and maybe do more good.

The lacquer used on this pen is called "negoro-Nuri". The name derrives from the Negoro-Ji (Negoro Temple) in Japan that was active until the 16th century before being destroyed by Toyotomi Hideyoshi in 1582. The monks of Neoro-Ji have lacquered everithing black with a red top coat. By using these items the red lacquer disappeared and the black undercoat appeared. "Yô no bi" is a term known in Japan as "beauty through use"

Cheers,

Martin

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 312
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    261.2 KB · Views: 269
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    241.7 KB · Views: 258
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    270 KB · Views: 256
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    110.9 KB · Views: 434
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

manupropria

Thank you Steve,
Actually I am a watchmaker and made watches with Japan lacquer dials.
Since the watch industry is completely broke, I started making pens last year.
The pen body offers a very good canvas for urushi techniques.
I work with urushi for quite some years

Top Bottom