Majestic and Roman Harvest

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from pianomanpj

pianomanpj

Two new ones for a customer. Majestic dressed in amboyna burl, and a Roman Harvest in dyed/stabilized (turquoise) box elder burl. Crappy photo, but thanks for looking!

20190828_183708.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jttheclockman

Those are 2 great kits and the blanks match well. Nice fit and finish. Job well done. Thanks for showing.

pianomanpj

Looks great. How do you like those kits? Do they feel as good in the hand as they look? Easy to sell?
Yes, I do like them. The Majestic is a larger pen and not suitable for all hands. The Majestic Jr. looks just as nice but is smaller overall. The Roman Harvest is about as "blingy" as I care for, but some of my customers really like that look. Both pens have solid components and have a nice feel in the hand.

One thing to note on the Majestic - check the round insert on the finial and cap when you get the components. I've had a few that were not centered or even cockeyed. It rarely happens, but for a high-end pen you expect perfection.

jpturner

Yes, I do like them. The Majestic is a larger pen and not suitable for all hands. The Majestic Jr. looks just as nice but is smaller overall. The Roman Harvest is about as "blingy" as I care for, but some of my customers really like that look. Both pens have solid components and have a nice feel in the hand.

One thing to note on the Majestic - check the round insert on the finial and cap when you get the components. I've had a few that were not centered or even cockeyed. It rarely happens, but for a high-end pen you expect perfection.

Thanks for that. I think I might take a stab at the Jr. Yours look great my friend!

Top Bottom