Mail call!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mick

Today's haul. Not a big one but it's always fun to get a package... and there's M&Ms!
599ee184a660697a82cbbb46c4067c34.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Glad to see you got your package, Mick!!

We are getting a LOT of emails about packages that show no tracking for days---please check your mailbox!!!
Some delivered packages show only "label created", even though the package is traveling to the destination.

Actual domestic delivery times are still quite good!! International sucks!!!!!!!!!! To be fair, however, Australia Post lists time for a package to go to the USA as 4 to 6 WEEKS!!!! Many foreign post offices are closed. Canada still seems to be on-time, so we are happy to ship to our northern neighbors.

mick

Glad to see you got your package, Mick!!

We are getting a LOT of emails about packages that show no tracking for days---please check your mailbox!!!
Some delivered packages show only "label created", even though the package is traveling to the destination.

Actual domestic delivery times are still quite good!! International sucks!!!!!!!!!! To be fair, however, Australia Post lists time for a package to go to the USA as 4 to 6 WEEKS!!!! Many foreign post offices are closed. Canada still seems to be on-time, so we are happy to ship to our northern neighbors.
Thank Ed, this one was especially fast!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Texas Taco

I need to place another order with them.

Seeing this reminded me I have a package in route from non-pen business that I need to check on.

Top Bottom