Made In the USA kits?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

doddman70

I have been out of the turning world for several years do to health but things have improved so i am currently in the process of purchasing all my tools again
My question is there used to be a guy here who sold "made in the USA" pen kits But i can't seem to remember who that was and so far haven't found what i was looking for in a search. Can anybody tell me who that is or if there are any other pen kits out there that are "made in the USA"

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

doddman70

Yup that would be him Thank you! It Doesn't look like he does the kits anymore or he just sells the individual pieces maybe? is there anybody else that has them or something else?

turnit2020

I believe his other business interest have taken most of his time and he no longer is making pen kits. Too bad Constant made some really nice ones.
Turncrazy43

Lmstretch

I think owner of LazerLinez is a busy man with other projects, but I have bought kits from him in the last year.! So I would keep checking his website, I think he will be making more kits in the future.

Sent from my iPhone using Penturners.org mobile app

EricRN

You want the best. There it is. American made. I have 2 of them myself
I'll second a big thumbs up for Mike's work. They look great and the silver really sets them apart from typical "kit" pens. Yeah, they are expensive, but incredibly unique. And they are fairly cheap when you compare them to pricing of most commercial pens using sterling components from Montegrappa, Montblanc and the like.

Top Bottom