Mack Cameron

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

maxwell_smart007

Lead Moderator
Staff member
middle of nowhere in the great, white North
I just received this via email from a former IAP member:

I have not been a member for sometime but Mack Cameron was a friend to many on this site. If you think appropriate please post.

Sad news this morning as I just heard that our good friend Mack Cameron passed away.

He was a good friend and mentor to the woodworking community. He was an avid pen turner and proud supporter of the Pens for Canadian Peacekeepers.

Our thoughts and prayers are with Lucy and the family.

He will be missed.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

RKB

I am saddened by this news. My deepest condolences and prayers for his family.

RIP Mack.

Rod

magpens

I am so very sorry to hear of Mack's passing.

My sincere condolences to all of his family and friends.

I had quite a bit to do with Mack on this forum, and also privately. . I will miss him a lot.

mark james

IAP Collection, Curator
Sad news, but Mack is at peace.

Two of his pens were admired by other woodturners in Lancaster, Pennsylvania this past weekend as part of an IAP Collection Display. His artistry will live on to inspire others.

Rest In Peace Mack.

EBorraga

Passed Away July 17, 2022
In Memoriam
RIP Mack!! I had just talked to him about some advice on a pen. Wonderful guy to talk too, and one that i'll miss alot!!

jttheclockman

This truely is sad news. I have talked to Mack on different forums for many years. He was always gracious with helping and always a compliment. He in fact was the person who shared his method of making the 2 colored Knot blanks on another forum. He always told me to help others if they ask how it was done. Rest In Peace my friend. Condolences to his family.

Top Bottom