Lynn, Ball-end etc. clips

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

marian

Hello,

I am looking for lynn and ball-end clips (or something like that), but I can't find any. The only place where I saw this was Welcome to The Classic Nib, but unfortunately out of stock.

Do you know some other place where I can get them?
Oklahoman could you tell when you can expect delivery and if it possible ship to Poland?

Best regards
Marian

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Carl Fisher

Best of luck. I've been actively looking for a replacement of the Lynn clip for a few months now with no luck at all. If anyone has them, they don't want to part with them. And Roy doesn't seem to be stocking them anymore.

I'm not trying to discourage, but I'd really love to find a source for them as well.

Last edited:

OKLAHOMAN

Seems my source in China has dried up:frown: and I also have been looking for another source of clips that are not plated so I can have them plated here in the US. * will continue to hunt:biggrin:
Best of luck. I've been actively looking for a replacement of the Lynn clip for a few months now with no luck at all. If anyone has them, they don't want to part with them. And Roy doesn't seem to be stocking them anymore.

I'm not trying to discourage, but I'd really love to find a source for them as well.

Carl Fisher

There are a bunch of tear-drop style or ball style clips out there, but most have a much smaller ring than the ones Roy stocked. The big attraction on those was that they could be used for a variety of pen designs because the ring would accommodate a large tenon.

Richard Greenwald has a few but the rings are like 10mm OD and 8mm ID or something like that which can work if you keep your finial up above the nib and use a much smaller tenon. But that also forces you to bring the diameter of the cap down quite a ways otherwise the clip won't turn over the edge without some bending.

marian

Thank you for this bad news.

Maybe it is time to be interested in own custom made clips ?

Top Bottom