Love this country!!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from corian king

corian king

Hello to everyone!!!

Made a pen to celebrate our country and servicemen who continue to fight for our freedom. Would like some professional feedback.

Love the red, white and blue
JIM

Attachments

• Mr. Freedom LR Top Flag.jpg
    Mr. Freedom LR Top Flag.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 518
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jtdesigns

I like your version. My "Price of Freedom" uses the exact same colors (Hot, Cobalt, Glacier White). If you have problems finding more of the red (Hot)....PM me, I now have a great source........me. I bought a 30" x 72" piece just for this pen and my "Go Bucs!" pen (Buckeye mania is alive and well here in Columbus).

corian king

Thanks for all the replys.I really appreciate it. JT I have never seen another one like this I would really like to see your version.
Thanks!
JIM

randyrls

I am working on a set of BOW Sierra click pens to send to military personnel that are members of our church. The next "Turning for troops" at the local Harrisburg PA Woodcraft store will be in November.

Wild Turkey

Jim,
As usual, you have come up with a great combination of Corain to make a great looking pen. I am sure some service man or women would be honored to carry and use this pen. Excellent workmanship again!!!!

corian king

Thanks John I appreciate the kind words.We do stock over 160 different colors of solid surface material.And that doesn't include our speciality blanks that look like burls.Have a good one!
JIM

corian king

Thanks again! I really do appreciate all the kind words.I don't usually post pics but with all the fantasic replys I might have to show off a few more.
JIM

Top Bottom