Lotus ?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

rjwolfe3

Lotus Question

I am going to be purchasing a Lotus kit from CSUSA. I will be replacing the factory nib with one from Lou. Do I need to buy the fountain kit or can I use the rollerball kit since I am replacing the nib?

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

rjwolfe3

Me too - first one I've made. First time with Amboyna burl as well. The nib will be a custom ground calligraphy nib. This is for my favorite customer. She all ready owns many of my pens.

If you have return customers you must be talented. Its a great feeling when a customer comes back for more, she must really find your art very special.

Sounds like quite a custom order. Would love to see the pen posted when you finish, I'm sure your client will love it.

amosfella

the tapered part of the lotus rollerball does not unscrew. The fountain pen is necessary. Unfortunately for your pocketbook.
The only other way would be to buy the nibs, feeds, and grips seperately. If someone wanted to do a group buy from dayacom, the days of buying the overpriced fountain pen models would be over......

chriselle

If you have return customers you must be talented. Its a great feeling when a customer comes back for more, she must really find your art very special.

Sounds like quite a custom order. Would love to see the pen posted when you finish, I'm sure your client will love it.

I'll second that. Reminds me of the group of ladies that drop by my shop every other week to check out what's new.
I'd like to see that pen, too.

Top Bottom