Lots of free wood

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Bobostro61

Bobostro61

My sister got a job at a tree cutting service close by. She said I can come by and grab some wood. Here's just one of the piles I get to rummage through. :bananen_smilies068:

Attachments

• IMG_6561.jpg
    IMG_6561.jpg
    433.7 KB · Views: 310
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

robutacion

My sister got a job at a tree cutting service close by. She said I can come by and grab some wood. Here's just one of the piles I get to rummage through. :bananen_smilies068:

Now, that is what I call a "wood pile", even in the split firewood pile behind, you can find some treasures that were hidden inside the lods that otherwise, you would not have seen so, talking about " a kid roaming around the lolly-shop...!:eek::wink::biggrin:"

Use the opportunity, while you can...! you owe your sister, BIG time...!:)

Cheers
George

studioseven

We usually burn 9-10 face cords of firewood per season. Helps with the heating bill. The Mrs isn't very tollerable when I grab pieces for pen blanks. She thinks I have enough. Looking at your pile, do you mind if I come by with a wheelbarrow?

Wood Butcher

Local Chapter Leader
I want that partly spalted piece second from the end about half way down in the back row. Looks like cherry but I could be incorrect.
Search for some that has been dead or on the ground for a year or so and you may find some nice spalted stuff. I left some apple limbs about 6" dia. lay in the driveway in the weather for a year and man, is it cool stuff.
Good hunting
WB

Top Bottom