Lost my best shop buddy ever this morning...

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Herb G

Coal was one of a kind. A lovable pup if ever there was one.
He was the best friend I ever had, along with his big brother Kodi.
RIP little buddy. You went as far as you could.
We loved you, a lot. You will be missed.
He made it to 13 years & 19 days old.
He passed away about 3:30 AM this morning.

It's getting hard to see the screen, so I'll leave it here if you guys don't mind.

Attachments

• Coal.jpg
    Coal.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 222
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Woodchipper

Lost a few in my time. Hard to deal with, even after years have gone by. There is the story of a fellow in Japan whose dog would meet him at the train station every day. The fellow died while at work. The dog would still go to the train station, wait a while for his master and then go home. This went on for several years until the dog died.
Sorry for your loss.

robutacion

Is never easy to lose a pet and a friend, they give so much and ask for nothing in return...!

I've got my 2 pet dogs reaching old age and I can see a big difference in them, nevertheless, I always hope I/we can continue to have them for as long as possible.

Pets have a considerably lower life expectancy than us humans, is inevitable that from the moment we get them as pups/young animals, the clock start ticking at 7 to 1, those years seem to go fast but at the end of the day, we gave them the best life we could, we should never forget that...!

I feel for you, my friend...!

Cheers
George

Dieseldoc

Herb:
Any loss of a close buddy is always difficult for all of us, try to remember the good time together and it will help. Our thoughts are with you.

Charlie

dpstudios

My sincerest condolences. It's never easy losing your best bud.
I still have dreams of my lost friends after 15 and 30 yrs respectively.
Carry on and go get another friend.

Dan

Lucky2

My condolences Herb, I know just how you feel. I've lost a few over the years,and I've missed them all. But just two years ago, I lost one who was super special to me. I don't know that I'll ever get over losing him, he was my "Special "Man".
Len

eharri446

My wife had a dog for 13 years and the dog dies during the night after being sick all day. It affected my wife so bad that she could not sleep at night. This went on for over a month until, I finally convinced her to go look at a replacement dog. The day that she did it, she was able to sleep that night for the first time in a long time.

That just goes to show you how attached we can become to them.

I'm so sorry for your loss. I feel your pain having been through it myself. IMO dogs enrich our lives like no other pet can, truly man's best friend. May you always cherish the memories of having a fine dog.

Top Bottom