looking for......

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

hughbie

hey gang....i kinda want to keep it local......but does ANYONE have a two tone amboyna burl that they are willing to part with?
i bought a PSI starter package with one Majestic kit.
this is for a personal (my own) pen.....and i think that the burl would go great on that kit.
let me know and we'll talk trade or price......
thanks gang!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

edman2

Local Chapter Leader
Hugh, I just bought 10 Amboyna Burls with three of them two tone. They should arrive in the next couple of days. When they get here I can help you out.

TowMater

I might have 1 I could part with if Freddie finds himself attached to the ones he got.

IMG_2096.jpg

hughbie

todd, i will keep you in mind.......but i have to say.....aren't you the least bit ashamed of that pic you posted???? my oh my.......

i will take you up on that offer if necessary.....

i really appreciate ya'll's help

TowMater

Freddie,

Have started turning a few bowls so the empty spots are the result of bowl blanks moving off the shelves.

Hugh,

Nah, those are just the ones I keep handy..........

Fred

Now that Todd Glover has posted a sampling that he has left unguarded over in Kansas City, MO, maybe somebody can plan a Search and Seize operation for sometime next day or so ... He does have a day job and is away from his shop for a good bit of the day, and he is forever forgetting to lock up his stuff, and he even has a well stocked refrigerator for our beverage needs, not to mention several steaks and such not ... ponder, ponder, ponder. Just how far is MO from GA anyway?

It won't be me as I am on guard duty up at Gary's place keeping an eye on his large stash of excellent bowl burl blanks ... drooling I am!

TowMater

Now you fella's can come rummage through the blanks, but I have to draw the line on the steaks and beer!

Any consumption of steak and beer will not be tolerated at my house without me there!!

woodboys

Too Funny!
By the way my brother asked me if I lock my door when I leave and I tell him no the dogs have to eat somehow.
If someone's brave enough to walk in on these 3, let them.

By the way nice stash. I wonder if we could a thread with show us your stash.
And Hugh I have lots of amboyna burl as well so if you still are in need. Just holler. I even have a 4X7 chunk I don't know what I want to do with yet.

hughbie

billy, i would love a piece, but with the majestic kit, i definately have to have a min of 7/8" blank...if not a bit more.......sorry to say, i blew out the blank that freddie gave me....:(
now, i have a couple of amboyna burl, but none are the two tone that i so desire.......still offering? i got a coffee bean blank that i just made i will swap with ya.....

woodboys

Yes Hugh the offer is still here.How do I get it to you? Are you wanting it yesterday? I have several for you to pick from.

Top Bottom