Looking For

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jttheclockman

I have seen these kits and this blank but have no idea who sells them or what they are. I am guessing in the Sierra line. But it looks like the kit is a matt black and the components are black chrome or something. also looking for the multicolored blue blank shown here. I borrowed this photo off FB person.
91074411_2555391071379317_7542571864426545152_o.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

iamrohn

It is almost the black chrome Gatsby from Turner's Warehouse, all except for the fancy collar...

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

Dehn0045

jttheclockman

I do not think any of them hit the mark. I do have a message out to the owner and hopefully he will see it because it was an old posting that I stumbled onto. But he and I are working on a different blank because I want to use something he did and expand on it some. I will let everyone know if i find out. Thanks.

jttheclockman

Just heard back from the person who made those pens and it is indeed the Monarch but of course the ones I want are out of stock. I may look into one of the other selections mentioned here. Thanks again.

jttheclockman

Has anyone made the kit that Ken referenced to?? The Sierra satin black and black chrome kit. If so could you post a photo?? Is the kit a satin black as called?? To me the photo here and on Exotics looks grey. Does anyone know of another source for the Monarch pen kit?? Thanks.

mick

John, that blank looks like one of the white mesh blanks that had been back painted in blue.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

JohnU

I've made a lot of them. I wouldn't call it satin black. It is more of a charcoal color. I really like the colors together and it makes a nice pen but it is not satin black.

jttheclockman

I've made a lot of them. I wouldn't call it satin black. It is more of a charcoal color. I really like the colors together and it makes a nice pen but it is not satin black.
That is what it looks like in the photo, more grey than black. Thanks.

Top Bottom