Looking For This Blank

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jttheclockman

If you ever find out who made that, they are going to get a lot of new orders as that is a very nice blank...
This site reaches out to many members and some who never post but maybe they have a connection that they would like to share and that is what I am hoping for. I know it is a stretch but I was able to find some Omas pen blanks and they are well over and above the acrylics we deal with from the various vendors. Along with the many Italian materials that and have been used by big name pen brands. That is what sets them above our acrylics.

Aurelius

If I'm not mistaken, the pictures you posted were of the Parker black and pearl celluloid. Probably not going to be the easiest stuff to find. I don't know that I've ever seen the Parker materials for sale.
If you are really interested, I'd shoot a message to Vince at The Turner Workshop and see if he might have some squirreled away.

Shayru

I searched for quite a bit out of boredom. These are the closest i could find.

Of course these 2 do not have that pearl orient effect you want.

I did find this which looks more rad in my opinion.

Best I could do, hope one of these works out or you find the mystery blank!

jttheclockman

Sorry double posting but I came across this just now. Hard to tell in imgs but it may have that Pearl look you want. Maybe give them a message. Problem is, it's overseas. This kirinite is different from the regular white and black kirinite blank too.

Wow you did alot of searching and I appreciate it. I will look closer at some of these. I am sure none are exactly the same blank because that material is probably made specifically for Parker Co. From another thread I was writing in I need to try some Kirinite blanks. They have a nice look. Until you see them up close a photo can be misleading. Thanks again.

Top Bottom