Looking for some blanks?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

dabull24

Hey guys,
Its been a while since I have been on and want to get back into pen turning. Im looking for some assorted pen blanks for making some pens for my family members this year. Does anyone have some nice assorted blanks for sale or know anyone else that does? Im looking for some burls, olive wood etc...Thanks so much!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

NC Wood Art

Message me if interested in any of these:
Pink Ivory Have 8 to offer
Zebrawood Have 8 to offer
Flame maple Have 12 to offer
Hawaiian Koa Have 24 to offer
Redwood Lace burl Have 12 to offer
Amboyna Burl

For anyone I offended by posting prices to sell I am truly sorry I thought I was helping another member by making the offer.

PM me if anyone wants to TRADE or make offer if that is acceptable practice on this forum.

Last edited:

Russianwolf

If you want to trade for some PM me. I have all kinds of stuff in the shop. I'm mostly interested in resin blanks for myself right now as I'm trying to get kit-less stuff down.

gandsande

PM me your address I'll throw together a box. If you like What i send you can make a donation to my pay pal account to cover the shipping cost.

Greg

Bobalu

I'd be glad send you some of the wood blanks I have here. I bought a great deal of exotic wood blanks when I started turning pens, and have yet to use even a fraction of them. I seldom turn wood pens anymore, so I would rather give them away than just let them sit here collecting dust. Just PM me with your address. I'll send you a dozen or so at no cost.

Top Bottom