Looking for Redwood

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Joebobber

Hi. I am looking for some figured/burl redwood. I need at least 2x2x6. I'd prefer a small slab to cut what I need, but I just really need some. It doesn't have to be really even that figured. I'd probably be interested in furniture grade lumber even. Basically im a little desperate. Let me know what you have and how much you want for it or if you wanted to possibly trade. I have litterally tons of different burls, whole, slabs, ect. Thanks so much.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

wrjones224

I have this block of redwood Burl. It's a little smaller than what you were asking. It's 5.5 by 1.75. It is stabilized.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    354.8 KB · Views: 87
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    361.4 KB · Views: 83
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    352.9 KB · Views: 86

jrista

Try @rockb ? He sells a lot of very nice redwood lace burl blanks here. He might have some source wood that he could cut into the size you need, though.

Joebobber

I have this block of redwood Burl. It's a little smaller than what you were asking. It's 5.5 by 1.75. It is stabilized.
That is a very nice piece of wood, however I don't think it will work being a little undersized. I'd hate to buy it and destroy it. Thank you so much for offering it. I really appreciate it!

I will try Rocky. I've bought pen blanks from him before. I'm not sure I can afford what Im looking for with the quality he has but never know. Thank you all for the lead!

Top Bottom