Looking for plastics in solid colors

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

CabinetMaker

I am looking for some "plastic" to make a series of laminated blanks with. I am hoping to find colors including white, red, pink, turquoise, and black in a variety of thicknesses. I have searched around the Internet a bit but have not had as much luck as I had hoped. Any suggestions?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Katya

You're looking for solid colour pen blanks, right? I thought Penn State Industries sold some of them. Or are you looking for solid colour segmenting material?

CabinetMaker

You're looking for solid colour pen blanks, right? I thought Penn State Industries sold some of them. Or are you looking for solid colour segmenting material?
I am looking more for sheet stock of different thicknesses. That way I can laminate them up into the team colors.

plantman

Take a look at this site. They have plastics in all sizes, thichnesses, colors, flat or rods. Delvie's Plastics Inc. Jim S

PTsideshow

Look for laminated sign material, pic guard material some are the same stuff. But the music suppliers charge more.
STEWMAC.COM : Pickguard materials

Innovative Plastics Inc. : The Traditional Series : Primary Plus

Scott Engraving Machines

Warmoth Custom Guitar Parts - Color Material

Also check with a local company that sells engraved name plates, signs and name tags. some will sell the material in pieces with out the engraving. Be sure to tell them what you want it for and have a couple of pens with you. They tend to be like everybody and like have an interesting story to tell family and friends at dinner or over beers.

It always worked when I was building clown props and magic, along with the toys for cage birds to chew on! :biggrin:
:clown:

watch_art

Delvies cast rods are pretty awesome. Call them up - ordering online was a hassle for me. They just had me call them every time anyway.

Top Bottom