Looking for pen turners in Santa Clarita California

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Thorney

Hi All,

I've been a member for a little while and have not posted anything yet. I will be in the future. I would like to see if I have any local pen turners in my area. Just to bounce ideas off and enjoy the hobby.

Thanks and happy turning!!

Thorney!!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

KateHarrow

Hi All,

I've been a member for a little while and have not posted anything yet. I will be in the future. I would like to see if I have any local pen turners in my area. Just to bounce ideas off and enjoy the hobby.

Thanks and happy turning!!

Thorney!!
I'm not in Santa Clarita but I'm in Duarte, just east of Pasadena. We are having a big turners trade show/symposium at the beginning of July if you want to come by! A lot of the local pen turners will be there and it's going to be a ton of fun. www.SoCalTurnersExpo.com

Thorney

I'm not in Santa Clarita but I'm in Duarte, just east of Pasadena. We are having a big turners trade show/symposium at the beginning of July if you want to come by! A lot of the local pen turners will be there and it's going to be a ton of fun. www.SoCalTurnersExpo.com
Hi Kate, I saw that and I do think I can make it to the show. Sounds like a lot of fun.
Thanks for the info!!

Jim

Sgreg12

Hi Thorney, I'm in Santa Clarita (Canyon County) - in a Certified Zombie-Free Shop. I'm a pen builder, although Ive taken some time away from it for a while for other pursuits, but always interested in staying current in the hobby.

Thorney

Hi Thorney, I'm in Santa Clarita (Canyon County) - in a Certified Zombie-Free Shop. I'm a pen builder, although Ive taken some time away from it for a while for other pursuits, but always interested in staying current in the hobby.
Hi Scott,

Good to know we have some local turners. Maybe we can connect at some point? I live over off of Bouquet and Haskell Canyon.

Jim

Wayne

IAP Library Manager
Staff member
Hello and Welcome to our home. We have many ideas and Downloadable PDF tutorials for your review.

Here's an Introductory Document for Reference.

Complete List of Forums

Menu of all IAP Library Articles, References, Tips, Tutorials

Pen Kit Suppliers - World Wide

Which Pen Suppliers do you Purchase from? (Poll)

Have Fun!

Top Bottom