Looking for Pen Turners and Label Casters for ongoing work

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

abreiter

Hello everyone,

I joined about 3 months ago. I own a Luxury Pen Studio in Los Angeles https://www.pengallerystudio.com/

We are looking for help with ongoing Label Casts of our graphics and Pen Turners for ongoing orders 20-300 per month maybe more.

We do not label cast or Pen Turn. We are a graphic design and product design studio that loves designing cool collectible pens and other gift products that will be sold in Museums, Galleries, online, and at promotional events.

We are using Pen Kits purchased in UK, USA, and Canada. Then we create the artwork for the cap and body for some models and just the body for others.

The artwork is digitally sent to the label caster who has all of our Pen Tubes and makes the casts.

OUR PROCESS
This is specifically what we need help with.

Label Casting - I provide the digital graphics set up for the Cap and Body Label Dimensions. Then the Label Caster prints the graphic on pressure sensitive label stock and prints on a very high end inkject printer. After it's cast, they ship all of the label casts to the Pen Turner (who will already have my pen kits ready to go) they will turn the cap and body labels or sometimes just the body and assemble the pen and put it in the provided boxes with a card, pack and ship 20-300 to my customers around the U.S.

My other concern is the availability of Pen Kit's in the styles we are offering have supply chain issues.

If this is something you are interested in doing please contact me soon.

Thank you looking forward to connecting.

Allen Breiter - CEO/Creative Director
Pengallerystudio.com
C 818 439 9791

Attachments

• label_Casting.png
    label_Casting.png
    502.1 KB · Views: 91
  • Sonoma_VanGough_Irisis copy.png
    Sonoma_VanGough_Irisis copy.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 90

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Allen has shared the details of his program with me and I can tell you it could be a lucrative arrangement--his compensation for turners and casters would allow you to make a nice hourly wage.

Top Bottom