Looking for instructions -

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rick Prevett

The kit is from Penn State, item #PK-PAR-R BK, the Black Classic Roller Gel style.

Usually, the instructions are available from the PSI web site, but in this case, the link comes back 'Not found', as do all links to similar style 'classic' pens.

Anyone have a copy of these instructions?

Thanks in advance for any help.

rick

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
Wow, I wish everybody's instructions were that nice! Maybe we need a poll on which company has the best kit instructions.

Rick Prevett

Kurt and Chris -

Thanks a bunch for the instructions. I don't have the kit in front of me (I'm at work [;)]), but I think Chris' is the one I'm looking for.

I'll sure going to save both, though. Are there other kits that people are having trouble getting intructions for? How about a clearinghouse for these valuable documents?

I'll let y'all know.

rick

Daniel

Originally posted by jeff
<br />Wow, I wish everybody's instructions were that nice! Maybe we need a poll on which company has the best kit instructions.

Lets do that and then we could make links to the best, then the second best etc. and put it in the faq or wherever so others can find them. I think most of the kits are cover on the web somewhere. and instructions could be written for the rest.

PensofColor

Hi, Rick. The instructions Chris sent are the correct ones for the PKPAR-RBK. It is just the Classic Rollerball with a black finish from Penn State.

I can provide almost all of the instructions for the Penn State kits in .pdf format, as we sell their kits. And, I can get the instructions for a lot of the Craft Supply kits too, since we sell their stuff as well.

Just send me an email if you need any others.

Sheila

Rick Prevett

Shelia,

Thanks for the confirmation. Also thanks for offering up instructions for the other kits. That is very generous of you.

Man, this place rocks [:D]

rick

Julie

Rick,
Thats the way this place is!! Its Great!! Everyone always willing to help out. and You see POC also wrote offering to HELP, Thats why I do MOST of my shopping with THEM :) :)

Originally posted by PensofColor
<br />Hi, Rick. The instructions Chris sent are the correct ones for the PKPAR-RBK. It is just the Classic Rollerball with a black finish from Penn State.

I can provide almost all of the instructions for the Penn State kits in .pdf format, as we sell their kits. And, I can get the instructions for a lot of the Craft Supply kits too, since we sell their stuff as well.

Just send me an email if you need any others.

Sheila

PensofColor

Anytime, Rick...just holler. It may take me a couple of days to respond as I can only get on here every 2-3 days, but you can always shoot me an email. I answer those daily...sometimes hourly, which is why I have little time left to surf on here.

Anything we can do...

Sheila

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom