Looking for help....

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

MHKogan

Some Comments and a Special Offer from MetalPenBlanks.com :

Your customer sounds like a person of particular taste who has gone to the trouble to provide you with a very specific request. Real copper with a blue/green Verde patina is a very special look and one that many connoisseurs can not only discern but relish. Most importantly it is a finish that faux cannot provide.

One of the little know facts about M3 metal composites, especially the copper is that they will patina beautifully and reliably. The fact that M3 Copper pen blanks are made from the most magnificent pure copper allows their surface to take on the patina in its richest form. The fact that M3 composite blanks are easy to turn, dense, stable and maintain the finest of finishes makes it the perfect material to fulfill your customers wishes.

We are currently offering members of this forum a 20% discount on any of our products, but of most importance we have experts on staff that can walk you through the patina process and answer any questions. We provide the expertise and support required for a special project like yours to be successful free of charge.

You can obtain your 20% IAP Members discount by following the directions posted in our "Business Classified Ad" here on the forum or when ordering directly from our website www.MetalPenBlanks.com . Simply enter the code "IAP" in the coupon field of the checkout form and the system will automatically deduct the 20% from your order.

Please feel free to contact me directly (888) 478-6745 or Mike@MetalPenBlanks.com .

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ldb2000

Mark , is this what your customer is looking for ? . PM me if it is . I have more veneer with more and less blue as well .
I posted more pictures of the pen in the SOYP forum

1_patinapacifica3.jpg

Ligget

Thanks Butch, email sent earlier on, looks like I am now sorted has I have to great folks making these blanks for me! My customer will be delighted that is for sure, I have not been doing much pen related things recently as my Dad died and I have been trying to sort out his estate, he was my pens biggest fan and loved to see all my latest creations, so I have lost quite a bit of enthusiasim.

skiprat

Passed Away Mar 22, 2022
In Memoriam
Hang in there Buddy. Like I said before, I'm very sorry for your loss. It is hardly any compensation, but we ALL are big fans of you and your stuff too.
Keep it going:wink:

Thanks Butch, email sent earlier on, looks like I am now sorted has I have to great folks making these blanks for me! My customer will be delighted that is for sure, I have not been doing much pen related things recently as my Dad died and I have been trying to sort out his estate, he was my pens biggest fan and loved to see all my latest creations, so I have lost quite a bit of enthusiasim.

jfoh

Sorry for your loss and will keep you and your family in our prayers.

Top Bottom