Looking For Great Palace Vine Fountain Pen (Not Jr.)

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Jay

I recently purchased the Great Palace Vine roller ball pen from Exotic Blanks. Loved the pen and wanted to make the fountain pen. It was out of stock and I put myself on the waitlist. When a reasonable amount of time went by I started looking on the web for the fountain pen.

It appears that the fountain pen is not available anywhere. I can buy one from Dayacom if I want to buy an extra 99 pens along with the one I want. A particular problem for me as I want this for me personally and I don't sell pens. Just make them as gifts if I make them for others.

I found a thread back in Aug. 2018 where a member was also looking for one. Ed pointed out the problem of buying 100 pens at the very hefty price that Dayacom is demanding. So I can understand why they aren't available through the regular suppliers.

I would settle for either the gold or the silver. So if anyone has one stuck in an old box and wants to get rid of it let me know.
Jay

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Jay

The Cambridge is nice, but the Great Palace Vine has metal work on the nib and the other parts have high relief work that I like setting it apart from other pens.
ote9d1b720130829114128.5d221ab231ad96.94420719.jpg

Jay

I sent a message through his FaceBook page. (My daughter showed me how) I'll try the link you posted and follow up through it too.

Jay

Jay

Thanks Tony, but that is the Jr. It is almost the same, however, the Jr. does not have the same relief work on the nib. The nib is what I really like about the roller ball pen that I already have. I have my heart set on the full size and I have a feeling that I am not going to get what I want.

Jay

TonyL

Thanks Tony, but that is the Jr. It is almost the same, however, the Jr. does not have the same relief work on the nib. The nib is what I really like about the roller ball pen that I already have. I have my heart set on the full size and I have a feeling that I am not going to get what I want.

Jay
My fault..you stated that. Sorry.

jttheclockman

Jay

Get 99 of your closest friends and make a purchase direct. I am sure Ed from exotics may want in on the group buy as well as maybe a few from here.

Top Bottom