looking for a specific blank or ideas

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Huskysibe

I have a customer who's husband is a 2 star General in the Army. She expressed interest in a pen with 2 stars incorporated somewhere. Have you guys and gals seen anything that will remotely meet this criteria? Hardware or blanks with stars? Any and all ideas are very much appreciated. I made her a slimline Bocote pen and she loves it so now she wants her husband to have something special. Thanks

Billy

plantman

Billy; I would check your local craft and hobby stores for small metal findings shaped like stars, star stickers, beads, or sequins in the shape of stars that you could attach to the blank and cast over. Also check train and model stores that carry military items. Jim S

Skie_M

The Texas Star blank has a single large star in it .... but if you get 2 of em and cut them right, you can have 2 stars side by side ....

My next suggestion would be to do a decal on the pen's surface ....

Last, but not least, check out the vendors here at the IAP ... some of them carry rotocrylic and inlay blanks that may interest you, or there may be the possibility that you can contact one of their partners that create the blanks and have one specially made for you.

Top Bottom