Looking for a pen kit very like the CSUSA Artisan Indigo

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

magpens

Here is a link to the CSUSA Artisan Indigo pen kit : -

There is another kit on the market which is very similar but does not have the wheel on the clip, and, in fact, has a solid clip ... which I like better.
In all other respects it is (almost) identical to this Indigo.

Can anybody point me to that other kit, please. . I have made some of them previously but cannot remember the kit name or the supplier. . Thanks in advance.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

budnder

That really small finial is pretty unique - Longwood is the only thing that came to mind:

magpens

@budnder

Thanks, Roy, but that's not it. . I know because the clip on the Longwood has a split in it. . The kit I want does not. . (But you're close !! :) )

I have made several pens like I want; in fact, I have one of them in my hand now. . It is very close to the Indigo but with solid clip without a wheel.

magpens

@budnder

BINGO ! ... This APPEARS to be it, Roy !!!!!!! . . Thank you VERY much for locating it !!! . The clip matches !!!

Now, where is this company ... The Wooden Quill ?

budnder

I actually noticed it at Rizheng (PenKitsMall.com) , so they may be the source. Looking for a distributor, I googled the name they gave it and that's what led me to Wooden Quill. There may well be other distributors who carry it under a their own name.

Top Bottom