Looking for a blank

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

keithbyrd

Customer has requested a pen made out of the Mosaic blank - City Lights. I cannot find one any where. Does anyone have any they would be willing to get rid of? Here is a picture of one I made.

IMG_6039.jpeg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

egnald

Woodcraft has some blanks called Rubix that are similar to the various mosaic blanks, but I don't remember seeing any that looked as light as the one in your picture. - Dave

JohnU

I just checked my stash but the only thing I have that's close is "matrix" and "golden oak Italian" and you would have to cut, rotate and glue the pieces down the golden oak Italian blank to match that pattern. They are yours if you want them but not exactly what you're looking for.

Attachments

• IMG_7246.jpeg
    IMG_7246.jpeg
    205.8 KB · Views: 62

keithbyrd

I just checked my stash but the only thing I have that's close is "matrix" and "golden oak Italian" and you would have to cut, rotate and glue the pieces down the golden oak Italian blank to match that pattern. They are yours if you want them but not exactly what you're looking for.
John I will take the Matrix. It is VERY close - maybe a little lighter - more whites but very close! Thank you!
Send me the cost etc and I will settle!

Top Bottom