Logistics

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
Greetings Hard Working Bash Planners!
I want to give you a little logistics information, but first, THANK YOU!!! from the bottom of my heart.

I can't tell you how much it means to me that you are willing to put in the ridiculous amount of effort it takes to make the Bash a success. Why some of you come back year after year baffles me! (And PLEASE continue to do so!) Our community thrives because of the dedication of a very small percentage of members, and I count you all among that group. I don't just mean during January and February, but all year long. You are the foundation on which all good things happen at penturners.org.

OK, now some useful info:

• Tonight around 10pm I'll turn the public bash forum into it's own category. It will display at the same level as, for example, the Marketplace does. It will temporarily disappear while I make the change, and it will take me about 30 minutes to get everything displaying correctly. If you see the Bash category, but not your contest forum, be patient. If it's not there by 7am Friday morning, let me know!
  • The "Thanks Box" on the front page will appear in sections as I get it built. I should have that all set (all donating vendors and members called out) by Noon, Saturday.
  • I'll be putting links to the Bash Forum and contests in various locations around the site. If you don't see what you expect by Saturday afternoon, give me a suggestion about what needs to be changed.
  • I will make every effort to be 100% plugged into the site for the first few days, but if you need my immediate attention, call me: 440-829-1829. If I'm not logged on, I'm probably in the basement packing mugs :biggrin:
So, let's have fun! Keep Calm and BASH ON!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
How is everyone doing?

I think I've got all the links on the front page, but please let me know if I've missed something, or if I could rearrange something to make it more noticeable.

Let me know if there's anything I can do to help you!

Top Bottom