LOADZA OF LOGGERS 2009 CONTEST!!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

wdcav1952

Activities Manager Emeritus
We have another contest for the Birthday Bash!! This contest will be run by our very own KeithKarl2009. The contest has a simple premise in that we want to set a RECORD for the largest number of members logged on to the site at one time.

Since we are an international forum, there is no good time for everyone. I chose the time, and will be glad to take any grief for the selection. :)

The magic time will be 4:00 PM Eastern Standard Time or GMT-5 on February 1st, the kick-off day of the 5th Birthday Bash!! We are asking that members start logging on 10 minutes before the magic time and stay logged on for at least 20 minutes. KeithKarl2009 will be giving a specific forum to log onto and details of how prizes will be awarded.

This link should help you to figure your correct time to log on to LOADZA LOGGERS.

http://www.worldtimezone.com/

Get ready for our 5th Birthday!!

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Cav,

I'm still waiting for storytime!!!

Here, ONCE UPON A TIME THERE WAS A VERY IMPORTANT NAVAL OFFICER, who put a great picture of himself on the wall in a VERY LARGE room!!! (Internet)

Of course this IMPORTANT NAVAL OFFICER momentarily forgot that there were men of MISCHIEF who inhabited the room, from time to time>>>>........................

There you go, buddy, now just continue from there!

You're welcome

Present temp in Hell Mi 25 degrees ----- still frozen over!!!

wdcav1952

Activities Manager Emeritus
* YAWN *

officer? hhhmmmmmmm

Dang, Ed, Hugh and I were calling each other shipmate. Now you have told him I was an officer he might just put me on his ignore list.

Hugh, will it help that my wife is a retired Sr Chief, and my daughter is an E-4? Yes, they are probably embarrassed over my officer status!! :redface::redface:

Regardless, everyone plan to "Be there or be square" for the Loadza Loggers!!!!!

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Dang, Ed, Hugh and I were calling each other shipmate. Now you have told him I was an officer he might just put me on his ignore list.

Hugh, will it help that my wife is a retired Sr Chief, and my daughter is an E-4? Yes, they are probably embarrassed over my officer status!! :redface::redface:

Regardless, everyone plan to "Be there or be square" for the Loadza Loggers!!!!!

What ship is it that has pink uniforms???

The good ship __________________________

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom