Little Strange around the house tonight

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

healeydays

Its quite!!! Today was the first official day in 26 years that I do not have kids living at the house. I"M DONE RAISING KIDS.( I hope) Moved my daughter to UGA yesterday and the son moved out last December. Momma ain't happy but daddy is. Maybe I will have time to start back making pens

Hate to tell you, they come back...

Sent my kid to UNM last fall, he came home at Christmas and asked if he could come home and take the spring semester online. He did, and left last week to head back to UNM.

reddwil

Now take some time for yourself and the bride.. do some things that make you both happy...............

Thats the plan David. The wife finishes her cancer treatment on the 31st. A nice little well deserved vacation soon thereafter. You and your bride still need to come down one weekend. I got two extra bedrooms :)

OLDMAN5050

Passed Away May 15, 2019
In Memoriam
Now take some time for yourself and the bride.. do some things that make you both happy...............

Thats the plan David. The wife finishes her cancer treatment on the 31st. A nice little well deserved vacation soon thereafter. You and your bride still need to come down one weekend. I got two extra bedrooms :)
Yea and I have an extra also.............:biggrin:

Top Bottom