Little Collaboration

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from PTownSubbie

PTownSubbie

Most of you don't know that I had the pleasure to have Jonathon as a visitor to my shop for a couple of days! Very cool to have the Master around to collaborate on some stuff!

Well, he went through my blanks and decided that we were going to work on this pen! We finished all of it but the finial. I finally found time to finish the finial and inset the clip.

This is a Tiger Stripe blank cast in Alumilite by myself. It is dressed with a #5 Bock Fine point nib. The front section is Ebonite.

I need to remember to polish my tenons before I cut the threads!

Anyway, hope you all like it! It is my new carry pen!

Capped.jpg

Uncapped.jpg

Components.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

MarkD

Sweet Pen!!! You guys done good!!!
If wonder if either of you guys are planning a trip to Pennsylvania?:biggrin:

Brooks803

Hey I remember that one! I'm happy it got finished Fred. You did a great job finishing the cap finial. Looks great. I had alot of fun while I was there and thanks again for the hospitality! Yall took some mercy on the crippled southern guy and I appreciate that, lol.

Oh...and I think it was ME who forgot to polish that tenon :eek: Oops! Hell, spray it with some pam and chase the threads again. They'll look polished for a couple of days :tongue:

PTownSubbie

Hey I remember that one! I'm happy it got finished Fred. You did a great job finishing the cap finial. Looks great. I had alot of fun while I was there and thanks again for the hospitality! Yall took some mercy on the crippled southern guy and I appreciate that, lol.

Oh...and I think it was ME who forgot to polish that tenon :eek: Oops! Hell, spray it with some pam and chase the threads again. They'll look polished for a couple of days :tongue:

Well, I didn't want to blame you for it....:cool::eek:

No...really! I enjoyed the time and you never know, we might be able to take a nation wide tour....LOL!

Thanks everyone for the comments!

Top Bottom