Lincoln UK & Chalais France

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

MelodyLGC

Hello all. Looking forward to learning and sharing.

I join you during a relocation journey from UK to France so my workshop space is mostly dismantled at the moment, which means I'm twitching for lack of facilities right now. It gives me time to research, then it's all on hold until I can put it into action. It also means that I resort to online shopping for tools and supplies in the wee dark hours of restless nights, which then panics my husband about increased removal charges. The excitement reminds him that he's alive ha ha.

I'm a Goldsmith and traditional Lace maker/designer though I've always held a passion for wood items too. So here I am blending them all into each other as best I can. Expect evidence of some epic fails to be shared along the way :)

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

OZturner

Welcome Melody, from Sydney, Australia.
A very interesting Melding of Talent, Training and Occupations, should produce some Intriguing and Spectacular Items. I look forward to your Posts.
Regards,
Brian.

leehljp

Member Liaison
Welcome Melody. Pen making can be simple and straight forward, OR, it can entail lots of interesting twists and designs. Your background will certainly be welcomed in this community.

I know the feeling of re-locating tools also. I lived in Japan for 25+ years and started pen turning while there, and then moved back to the States in late 2010. I am still finding tools that I hid long ago in a small box here and there before my move.

Top Bottom