Limited Edition IAP Clock NETS $1,218~ Winner announced!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

MesquiteMan

Retired Head Moderator
Sorry for the delay on the announcement, folks! I got a little sidetracked today and am just now getting time to post this up.

First some statistics!

There were 269 points sold! Out of that 269, here is how it breaks down:

10 members purchased 1 ticket
24 members purchased 5 tickets
1 members purchased 9 tickets
8 members purchased 10 tickets
1 members purchased 15 tickets
1 members purchased 25 tickets

The total gross ticket sales came up to $1,262.75! Paypal fees of $43.94 came out of that for a net total group donation to IAP of $1,218.81!! Incredible! Thank you all We should be proud of this!

Now, for the fun part! To determine the winner, I created a spreadsheet with numbers in one column. As points were sold, I entered your names on the sheet next to a number based on the number of points you bought. In other words, if you were the first person to buy 5 points, you were entered as number 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5.

After knowing the total number of entries, I then went to Random.org and entered the range of 1 for the beginning and 269 as the end. I then had my 8 year old daughter click the generate button and let it pick a number. She then read it to me.

The number chosen was 69. I looked that up on the list and the winner of the Limited Edition 10th Anniversary IAP Logo Clock is MREDBURN!!

111155d1393310582-your-chance-own-some-10th-anniversary-iap-history-clock1.jpg

Congratulation Mike! I will get the clock packaged and shipped to you this week.

Congratulation to all of IAP who supported this drawing as well! It was fun running the drawing and promoting it and fun making the clock! Thank you all!

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

longbeard

Congrats Mike, great looking clock. Curtis you done a great job on the clock and this giveaway. Impressive numbers

Who won the other clock you are giving away Curtis

Harry

Last edited:

MesquiteMan

Retired Head Moderator
A paypal payment was just sent to IAP with the friends a family settings so no fees are subtracted. This payment as sent as a group donation in the name all IAP Appreciation Points purchasers as a whole (your individual names were not disclosed).

Here is a screen capture of the Paypal sent payment confirmation to remain on the up and up!

iappaypal.JPG

Edgar

New Member Advocate
Staff member
Congratulations Mike - well deserved.
Thanks for the awesome donation, Curtis.

mredburn

IAP Activities Manager
Staff member
Hey thanks Curtis woo hoo! And Just to be a good sport take my name out of the bash workers drawing! Maybe chuck will have a chance!:biggrin:

Top Bottom