Light Tent

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

darrin1200

Here is a picture and a link to the kit I bought at Henry's photo. I got it for $99. If you go into the store, sometimes they can work a deal.

http://www.henrys.ca/12901-OPTEX-PHOTO-STUDIO-KIT-OSLKIT.aspx

So far I am happy with it. I am by no means a photographer, but I believe it has helped my pictures.

Darrin

Attachments

• HPIM0747 (596x800).jpg
    HPIM0747 (596x800).jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 183

Jmhoff10500

That looks like a nice one but it seems that that store is only located in the NE so id have to order it off the website for 140...

Here is a picture and a link to the kit I bought at Henry's photo. I got it for $99. If you go into the store, sometimes they can work a deal.

http://www.henrys.ca/12901-OPTEX-PHOTO-STUDIO-KIT-OSLKIT.aspx

So far I am happy with it. I am by no means a photographer, but I believe it has helped my pictures.

Darrin

glycerine

I think you should continue working with your diy tent and progress your photography skills. Any that you buy will probably be very similar to what you have built yourself. When you say you haven't had any luck, what do you mean. I think you should work on lighting techniques before making a purchase.

Jmhoff10500

I don't have a lot of time or the right materials. The biggest things are that the lights are small, and of the right "heat" for photography. Right now i use florescent lights and they dont give off the light i want, and anything i buy is portable so that i don't have to carry around a 2 foot square box and 3 desk top lamps anywhere i want to take pictures...

I think you should continue working with your diy tent and progress your photography skills. Any that you buy will probably be very similar to what you have built yourself. When you say you haven't had any luck, what do you mean. I think you should work on lighting techniques before making a purchase.

Top Bottom