Legacy Woodworking

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Edgar

New Member Advocate
Staff member
As best I can tell, I believe the "Legacy" label is just their own name for kits that you can buy most anywhere (slim lines, cigars, Sierras, etc.) but they are probably the only place that sells them with the Legacy label. It isn't clear from their instructions & photos whether they are selling actual Berea, PSI, or Dayacomm kits or knockoffs.

Their kits have been added to our Bushings & Tubes App, so they can be easily compared to similar kits from other suppliers.

Last edited:

Edgar

New Member Advocate
Staff member
You can also find the Legacy "brand" on Amazon.

I believe that is still just TheWoodturningStore though. They sell on Amazon & Ebay as well as through their own web site.

Apparently there are some Amazon & Ebay vendors who appear to be "Legacy" resellers but are actually just "drop shippers" who accept orders as if they are a reseller, but then place an order with TWS and have it drop shipped to "their" customer. According to the TWS web site, they do not have any authorized resellers of their Legacy branded products.

That practice is not unique to TWS products. It's something you have to watch out for when ordering off Amazon or Ebay.

JohnU

I agree with what Edgar said. They even added the word "legacy" to their pen mills, display boxes and wood blanks. They add it to the start of everything they sell to remind you where you got it so you come back to buy more from them.

mungo3575

As best I can tell, I believe the "Legacy" label is just their own name for kits that you can buy most anywhere (slim lines, cigars, Sierras, etc.) but they are probably the only place that sells them with the Legacy label. It isn't clear from their instructions & photos whether they are selling actual Berea, PSI, or Dayacomm kits or knockoffs.

Their kits have been added to our Bushings & Tubes App, so they can be easily compared to similar kits from other suppliers.
Okay! Thanks for the reply

Top Bottom